If and when we escape from the social distancing of Covid-19, I have a number of talks, featuring my images, which range from 20 mins to over an hour, that are suitable for groups such as the Women's Institute, Rotary International, Lions Club, PROBUS through to photographic societies. Contact me to see if these would be of interest to you and if we can agree a mutually convenient date.
- The High Andes - a photographic record of 5 weeks at over 3,250 metres in the Peruvian Andes with 70 youths under the auspices of the British Schools Exploring Society (now British Exploring Society)
- Amazonia - a photographic record of two trips made to the Pacaya-Samiria reserve in the Amazon (also with the British Schools Exploring Society)
- New Zealand - images and panoramas from a tour of the two islands
- Hakuna Matata - a photographic safari in Tanzania
- Istanbul - a tourist trail around the city
- Galápagos - images from a week in these magnificent islands
- Wildlife - a collection of images with details on how each one was captured
As time permits more talks will become available - feel free to ask if you have a particular topic in mind.